Re: Formatting Performance Summary in Excel

To get the Trades sheet of the performance summary into one row format:

1)  get all the data for each trade onto a single row by copying it cell by
cell from the second row into the first row.  For example, enter "=B3" into
cell J2 and "=C3" into cell K2, etc.  Copy these formulae all the way down
your spreadsheet.  (You'll be copying the data from row 1 of the next trade
into row 2 of the first trade, but that's okay, we'll be getting rid of all
the row 2's.

2) copy and paste value the whole sheet.

3) sort by column 1, the trade number.  Since the trade number (1,2,3,...)
is only given on first line of each trade, this will lump all the row 1's at
the top and all the row 2's at the bottom.

4) delete all the row 2's.

Done.