Re: Formatting Performance Summary in Excel

In a message dated 2/9/02 10:59:36 AM Pacific Standard Time,
dartingriver@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< The "Trades" page of the Performance Summary in 2000i is presented such
that
 details of each trade are arranged over two rows rather than one. This makes
 subsequent manipulation a little awkward once it is exported into Excel.

 Does anyone know a convenient way around this?

 Rob. >>

Rob,

Long ago and far away I recall  having come to the same comclusion as you
did.  As I remember, it only took a few minutes to figure out how to 'rework'
a spread sheet with the data as exported from the TS Performance Summary into
a format where all the relevant information was contained on a single line.
The portion of this 'new' spreadsheet in the  1 line format is then,
effectively, double spaced.  This section can then be copied to a new sheet
and the 'double spacing' converted to the more convenient single spacing.
Hope this provides you enough clues to get done what you want.  If not,
e-mail me privately with any  questions and I"ll spend some time reviewing
what I did way back then and respond to your questions.  But knowing  that
what you want done HAS been done and that it is a relatively simple task may
get the barriers out of your way!!

Regards,

Lee Scharpen