How to construct an options symbol for SP?

Can anyone tell me how to properly get an SP Futures option quote from
quote.com?  I am having trouble constructing the symbol.  I entered CS for
SP calls and PS for SP puts, then a month code (march - H and C
respectively) but I don't know how to enter the strike price.   When I just
enter the root symbol I get a whole bunch of options quotes back with the
root symbol "ACS" or "APS" but I don't think this is right.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks,

David