Re: Formatting Performance Summary in Excel

> The "Trades" page of the Performance Summary in 2000i is presented
> such that details of each trade are arranged over two rows rather
> than one. This makes subsequent manipulation a little awkward once
> it is exported into Excel.

That *IS* a real pain.  Would it have been so hard to construct the
spreadsheet so you could do other things with it?  And how about an
equity curve, huh?

If I want to see an equity curve from a TS2k report, I build two
columns next to the report:  one is =DATEVALUE(ts-report-date), to
give me a date that Excel can use in the chart, and the other is a
copy of the closed equity.  Then I just replicate those two cells
onto the next row down, adjusting the "copy of the equity" cell to
point to the correct cell.  Then I copy those two rows down through
the bottom of the report, and chart it.

Gary