Re: Level II data feeds, opinions

I like Realtick. From what I can tell, it uses less computer resources than
Cyber, less bandwidth on the net feed, and seems to be more reliable. There
are also more third-party tools that use the Townsend feed because it's been
around longer. As far as not scalping for 1/4's, I do that until I meet the
trade minimum for the month. If I make $1.00 per trade, who cares? So I'll
probably do 10 swing trades a month and 40 scalps to make the trade minimum.