Level II data feeds, opinions

I'd like to hear some opinions from listees using Level II software such as
RealTick and Cybertrader, and the data feeds that work with them.  I'd
especially like to know about Dateks' Level II data feed and service but
also the ones that are supplied from Direct Access brokers.  I know that
some brokers supply Realtick at a low cost if you trade enough times, but
realistically, how easy is it to trade 50-200 times a month. I'm not talking
about scalping for 1/4 pts, but swing trading during the trading session
with some position trading.  I'm looking for negative and positive opinions.

John