Unidentified subject!

I apologize to the list for inadvertently including this list in my
distribution for a letter yesterday that had nothing to do with this forums
theme. It really was a mistake. After getting an email from a list manager I
had to check for myself as I was in disbelief. Sure enough there it was. In
my defense, I tore my left rotator cuff on Friday and have been in pain
until getting a muscle relaxant today. I also finally made the Cox Cable
switcheroo. The double-check of my addressing got lost in the confusion.
Once again, I have more respect for the forum than to sidetrack it with non
relevant issues to the list. Please accept my apologies.

Jim Bronke
Phoenix, AZ