Unidentified subject!

Hello everyone,

I am trying to import a few symbols in a recently installed Prosuite but GS
keeps either freezing or returning a server-error dialog box. after
rebooting several times, I managed to import 3 symbols so far. the symbols
have been exported from a copy of Tradestation which is running on a
different PC. I have no problem exporting and importing in TS2000i. Does
anyone have an idea about what the problem might be? TS is running under
Win98 SE while Prosuite under Win98(this PC has been formatted less than 10
days ago and has a clean copy of Win98 running). Both of them have SP5s
installed.  Anyone please help, as it's almost a week since I got my copy of
Prosuite and I have not been able to do even one single scan!

thanks in advance

FT