Re: video Card to support 4 monitors?

Dear Jerry & Group,

On the one hand, I concur.  Of course, cards need drivers, and older
cards may not have drivers available for them to use with newer
operating systems, such as Win2K etc.  Nevertheless, I just checked on
the Colorgraphic website www.colorgraphic.net and it shows drivers for
Evo cards available for Win2K and XP.

On the other hand, I am still an advocate of having a dedicated computer
for TS4, and for my TS4 computer I continue to use Win98, and it works
flawlessly for it --- simply no problems, crashes, etc. at all.  And it
is in that computer (what is now, an "old" P233) that I continue to use
older cards such as the Evo-4 card.  Yes, my other computer (a P3/500) I
use for everything else, and I am seriously considering upgrading its
Win98 to Win2K etc, to use with its fancier, newer, and more modern and
demanding programs.  For that computer and its prospective updated OS,
the Evo-4 cards may not work as well as a more modern multi-monitor
card, altho the issue does not appear to be in a lack of an appropriate
driver to run an Evo-4 card with Win2K, as Colorgraphic claims such a
driver is readily available and downloadable.

Sincerely,

Richard