RE: video Card to support 4 monitors?

Those may be ok for win98 systems, but people might have problems finding
drivers for win2k systems
for cards that old. I am not posting a fact about this particular card just
my experience with win2k and older hardware.

Jerry

553  Their
more recent cards are the LT and Predator cards, but for whatever
reason, I consistently have problems getting those cards to run with my
computer (P3/500 w/Win98), so I stick with the Evo-4 cards, which do
everything I want in a 4-monitor card but call the broker and place the
trades itself.