Adjusting data close to same time

I am looking at something were datafeed one is FTSE and data2 is NYSE. As
NYSE closes later than FTSE I want the NYSE data to be close of FTSE, not
close of US business hours. Problem is, even if I go into Globalserver and
edit the exchange times, it still shows the 15.15 US close. If I choose
intraday bars it does not show data after the time I have setup in the
globalserver settings, but then the data ain't daily bars anymore.

suggestions?

btw: found a strage thing in TS the other day. If you call a function in a
ts system, that have both for example "close of data2" and "open" as inputs,
the "open" value it references is open of data2, not open of data1, as one
might expect. If you have a function that uses close, high etc instead of
close of data1, then you are in trouble. :)

frode
xxx.xxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxx