Importing Tic *.csv *.txt

I have been trying for hours to import 5 minute *.csv
even *.txt into TS2k for only one symbol.  It is
saying data imported, however, it is never in the
global server under the edit data tab>(set the
date)>load data, and thus there is no data to chart.
I am attempting to import data from 98-99.  I have
never had any trouble in the past importing daily
*.csv or *.txt.  It is taking the 5 min. data and
making daily data.  Still no 5 min, tic, 1 min
anything.  The field settings I am using to import are
Date-Time-Open-High-Low-Vol-OI which is the same
format as the *.csv (using 0 for O.I., however have
tried every other combo there is, also tried several
methods of "time").  History to save also is set
plenty of time back with every "Trade Record" 1 tic, 1
min, 5 min, Daily etc.  Anyone have any experiences
with this?  I'm thinking the source of the problem is
some sort of year 2000 prob., however have used every
combo. on mm/dd/yyyy as well.
Thanks for the help
AA