GOLDEN TIME

Hmmmm ... how nice and thoughtful this letter was created or written
in 1996 ... Now Omega shows us its face with different smile ...

Val

Omega Research, Inc.
Easy Language Study Issue.

01/26/96

Dear customers,

We are continuously Looking for new ways to provide you with a more
efficient way of getting EasyLanguage support and in that spirit, we
are glad to announce that under our philosophy of going to you
before you come to us, we have created the EasyLanguage Study Issue
or ELSI.  Periodically on Fridays, we will post a Study, System,
and/or User Function that we have recently developed and found to be
interesting or useful enough to be posted.

This will provide you with, not only a lot of popular studies, but
also a lot of EasyLanguage coding techniques which you can emulate to
create your own studies...