Re: Importing Tic *.csv *.txt

At 9:14 AM -0800 2/3/02, a a wrote:

>I have been trying for hours to import 5 minute *.csv
>even *.txt into TS2k for only one symbol.  It is
>saying data imported, however, it is never in the
>global server under the edit data tab>(set the
>date)>load data, and thus there is no data to chart.

You cannot import an intraday .csv file into the Global Server. You
can only import .omz and .xpo files. There is a product called
HistoryCentre that will convert the .csv file into either an .omz or
.xpo file.

You can use the .csv file to build a chart in TradeStataion 2000i but
the data does not get to the Global Server, only into TradeStation.

Bob Fulks