Re: X-Fund - O-Fund Launch Update

Long March NASDAQ (NDH)
Long March Corn (CH)
Long March OJ (JOH)
Long March Hogs (LHJ)

Bill Wynne

President
Smart Trades Inc.

WARNING: Trade at your own risk! Commodity trading can be risky and is not
appropriate for everyone! The information presented is for
informational purposes only. Investment in futures involves a high degree of
risk, your investment may fall as well as rise, you may lose all your
original investment and you may also have to pay more on the original amount
invested. Consult your broker or advisor prior to making any investment
decisions. Past or simulated performance is not a guide to future
performance.

NO CLAIMS ARE MADE THAT THESE TRADES HAVE BEEN OR ARE LIKELY TO BE
PROFITABLE.

NOTICE: This information is believed to be reliable, but is not guaranteed
as to its accuracy or completeness. This information is subject to change
without notice. Neither the information, nor any opinion expressed herein
constitutes a representation by Smart Trades Inc., or a solicitation for the
purchase or sale of any commodity futures, or options of any kind. Those
using the information herein for trading purposes are responsible for their
own actions and no claim is made that the recommendations will be profitable
or that they will not result in losses. Smart Trades Inc., its officers,
employees, or members of their families may have a position in the markets
contrary to the information contained herein.

This exercise is intended solely for informative purposes and is not to be
construed, under any circumstances, by implication or otherwise, as an offer
to sell or a solicitation to buy or trade in any commodities or securities
herein named. Information is obtained from sources believed to be reliable,
but is in no way  guaranteed.  No guarantee of any kind is implied or
possible where projections of future conditions are attempted.

REQUIRED CFTC RISK DISCLAIMER: HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE RESULTS HAVE
MANYINHERENT LIMITATIONS, SOME OF WHICH ARE DESCRIBED BELOW. NO
REPRESENTATION IS BEING MADE THAT ANY ACCOUNT WILL OR IS LIKELY TO ACHIEVE
PROFITS OR LOSSES SIMILAR TO THOSE SHOWN. IN FACT, THERE ARE FREQUENTLY
SHARP DIFFERENCES BETWEEN HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE RESULTS AND THE ACTUAL
RESULTS SUBSEQUENTLY ACHIEVED BY ANY PARTICULAR TRADING PROGRAM. ONE OF THE
LIMITATIONS OF HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE RESULTS IS THAT THEY ARE GENERALLY
PREPARED WITH THE BENEFIT OF HINDSIGHT. IN ADDITION, HYPOTHETICAL TRADING
DOES NOT INVOLVE FINANCIAL RISK, AND NO HYPOTHETICAL TRADING RECORD CAN
COMPLETELY ACCOUNT FOR THE IMPACT OF FINANCIAL RISK IN ACTUAL TRADING, FOR
EXAMPLE, THE ABILITY TO WITHSTAND LOSSES OR TO ADHERE TO A PARTICULAR
TRADING PROGRAM IN SPITE OF TRADING LOSSES ARE MATERIAL POINTS WHICH CAN
ALSO ADVERSELY AFFECT ACTUAL TRADING RESULTS. THERE ARE NUMEROUS OTHER
FACTORS RELATED TO THE MARKETS IN GENERAL OR TO THE IMPLEMENTATION OF ANY
SPECIFIC TRADING PROGRAM WHICH CANNOT BE FULLY ACCOUNTED FOR IN THE
PREPARATION OF HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE RESULTS AND ALL OF WHICH CAN