Prosuite 2000i problem with Probability Maps

 I'm a new TS2k user (SP5) and am having a problem getting Probability Maps
to display properly. I set 10 bars to right and then when I apply either of
the supplied studies, the bars immediately get compressed in height almost
to a line and the prediction is very wide and meaningless. I play around
with the PM pointer and nothing improves. In addition to Autodetect I've
used various User-defined numbers of Bars with the same result. Has anyone
encountered this? I'm hoping I'm just having finger trouble or there's a
known bug with a fix. Any help greatly appreciated.

Bob A.