2000i "improvements" iver 4,0

im a new user of 2000i... never a day goes by without something wierd
happening or my discovering a favorite feature of 4.0 is missing.  Totay's
favorite:

JYh2 charts 7:30 to 2:00... no afterhours, although it is checked.
@jyh2 is addeded to another subgraph & in that other subgraph, charts 7:30
to 2:00... and viola!... both appear in subgraph ONE!

If I hide the price chart in the second subgraph, NO prices nor indicators
appear... a blank screen!... except for message "waiting for data"

Some 4.0 favorites missing from 2000i:
    i miss my eraser... what a hassle to delete a handful of trendlines or
multiple indicators from the chart.
    The horizontal FIB line does not appear until i release the L mouse
button... so to see where it's going to land, one must release & then
adjust again.
    Workspace tabs appear in random order at bottom of screen... omega Teks
tell me for a fixed order, i must load them one at a time.
        Sure miss my self-programmed icons for workspaces which were always
where i placed them.
    And, where is my Quick Editor... it was surely handy (for me... perhaps
i was the only person who ever used it)
    & it would surely be nice to have my data across the bottom of the
screen (as in 4.0) when TIPS is turned off.

I have only scratched the surface in learning 2000i, but am considering
returning to 4.0... especially if i can arrange for my DTN data to work on
4.0.

preston