Re: Problem In TS6

>>Blind worship, Mark?  That's about as rare on here as a humble Texan.
>>Spurious complaining is a different matter.  Typically by those who want to
>>blame their trading misadventures on something external from their own
>>selves.

Following your "thinking" to its logical conclusion then we can say that
those who have no complaints about Omega software have no "trading
misadventures" because they don't trade for a living. If you did trade for
a living, you would have plenty of bugs to complain about because they are
inescapable in both numbers and severity.