RE: interesting BIG trades

Mike,

Fwiw, I've found that significant insider or beneficial owner trades studied
over 12 years, that's how far back my data goes, almost always foreshadows a
stock's trend which only becomes obvious in 3-12 months (of the date of the
transaction). GS looks like a candidate (to me at least) that'll not only
demonstrate this "statement" (again), but GS' downturn, if that's what
happens this summer, will likely be seen in hindsight as a coincident
economic indicator.

Regards,
Colin West