interesting BIG trades

Hi Colin,

"Give me a place to stand, and I will move the Earth."

I'm not totally sure that Archimedes had option spreads in mind when he said
that, but the principle applies! Given a market direction or at least a
price that the stock will not exceed, there will be a large choice of
profitable option strategies at your disposal.

But from a technical standpoint, doesn't it look to you like GS was in the
process of doing a key reversal, along with the broad market? I for one
would want to see the next few days before putting on any bearish positions.

Take care,

Michael Suesserott