From: "Mark Brown" <markbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2002 1:30 PM
Subject: Re: Problem In TS6

Hello  Don,

DR> Blind worship, Mark?  That's about as rare on here as a humble Texan.
DR> Spurious complaining is a different matter.  Typically by those who want
DR> blame their trading misadventures on something external from their own
DR> selves.

you  obviously are a looker and not a trader, otherwise you would have
experienced   ts  bitting  you  on  the ass in some trade in the past.
then you would join the ranks of the likes of me and others here.

hey better answer that phone call it's probably you pals at ts.com.

--

Have a Great Day, Mark

http://www.markbrown.com