RE: Problem In TS6

I will do that, Now that I am focused on this it raises questions about some
other problems
i have had. I use the fib tool to compute entry levels and stops. Every once
and a while
I have missed a entry and gone back to see why and noticed the fib tool was
not on the Pivots.
I always assumed I had not located it properly. So what I did was put snap
mode on draw the fibs
and then take snap mode off leaving the tool inplace. I still found I was
off the pivots. I assumed
I did something to move. I am drawing different conclusions now and will
test this theory out also.
This could get very depressing. And NO DON, I am not going to rely on Omega
tech support to tell me whether this works or not.

Thanks
Jerry