Re: Problem In TS6

Good work, Bob.  Solid evidence of a problem rather than a spurious
complaint.

----- Original Message -----
From: "BobR" <bobrabcd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2002 12:12 PM
Subject: Re: Problem In TS6

  Here is a test to make.  Insert something like a pitchfork on data in
subgraph 1.  Expand it so it can be seen clearly and then make a .gif of it.
Then insert an indicator in subgraph 2.  Then look at the relationship of
the price and the pitchfork lines in subgraph 1 and compare to the .gif.
Notice any differences?  Put another indicator in subgraph 3.  More changes.
This makes me sad to say the least.