Re[2]: QCollector : Qloader- HistoryCenter

On Wednesday, January 30, 2002, 6:04:33 AM, Mark Brown wrote:

MB> I also own HistoryCenter by http://www.trader-soft.com. Sadly it
MB> too has the same hard drive specific security.

Uh-oh. I was just considering getting it. I backup using Ghost to
clone drives. Does this mean that the clone drive would not work?

MB> I have personally been able to get all the zillion settings it
MB> takes to get the thing to work.

Uh-oh. It's sounding worse and worse. Does it really take that much to
get working?

TS data management is a real PITA, whether I do it or they (sort of)
do it. It all stems from their omz, etc formats. If it were not for
these, it would be much, MUCH easier.

ztrader