Re: QCollector : Qloader- HistoryCenter

Hello  Mark,

While we are at it. I also own HistoryCenter by
http://www.trader-soft.com. Sadly it too has the same hard drive
specific security. I have personally been able to get all the zillion
settings it takes to get the thing to work. Thought I know of several
smart people who have been able to get it to work they have all
admitted  to  me  it  took a whole lot of time figuring it out.  I had
sent  the  developer  a  file to have converted and I never received it
back converted.  I figured if they can't convert it how then can I?

Fed  up with the product I figured I was in this deep I would purchase
the  QLoader.   Which  was  still  difficult  to  get all the settings
"PERFECT"  else  it will not work. But I did manage to get it working.
Now   Ii  have  built  new trading machines because I wore my old ones
out,  I  had asked traders-soft if they would reissue me a new key for
one  of  the  new  machines and they agreed.  So at least that is some
consolation.  I still wish a guy could buy a site license say 5 or so.

--

Have a Great Day, Mark

http://www.markbrown.com