Re: Anybody ever seen this Prosuite bug??

Hello Alex,

It sounds like you don't have Monday data in your advancing issues
series for some reason.  I've noticed that when data 2 is missing a
bar the charting program will not plot the data1 bar.

--
Best regards,
 Jim                            mailto:jejohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx