Anybody ever seen this Prosuite bug??

Last night I encountered a strange bug while using ProSuite 2000i
(SP5 build 822).

I was trying to recreate a variant of Oddball using daily data.  I
imported my SPX data into data1, and then I imported NYSE advancing
issues into data2.  As soon as I did this, the SPX prices for every
Monday disappeared!  They were blank.  Nothing.  Any strategy or
indicator would show quite different results (data2 wasn't even
referenced anywhere).

When I deleted data2, the Monday prices came back.  I when I read
the Advancing Issues back into data2, the Monday prices disappeared
again.  All of data2 existed.

My SPX data covers the last 8 years, and the Advancing Issues goes
from 1965 to 10/12/2001.  The range which I imported was from
8/1/1998 to 10/12/2001 for both data sets.

Shutting down Prosuite, PowerEditor, and GlobalServer and starting
them up again didn't fix the problem.

Has anyone else encountered this?

What I ended up doing is loading up an old workspace that worked
properly containing both data1=SPX and data2=NYSE adv.issues, saving
it under another name, and modifying that.  But it disturbs me that
I now cannot create a fresh workspace like this from scratch.

--
 //  \
 //___)    Unicorn Research Corporation -- http://unicorn.us.com