RE: DTN Global Server ver 822 quietly quitting - Bad Mojo ?

Chris:

By the way, what is "that product" you mentioned that
has performed so well ???

Of course I have already verified P-codes are in place
for my account.

An ethernet conection ? Neither DTN nor TRAD say this
is mandatory . . . I would concur that it may improve
transfer rate, but just getting the system up and
running 115,200 baud should suffice for delayed data .
. .

I heard Dynastore is working on a "patch" for TS4 to
interface with DTN - - are they also working on a
"patch" to smooth out the DTN to TS2K problem ?

>From all the diagnosis that has occurred up till now,
it appears that DTN should be furnishing "velocity
boxes" to subscribers of the "Mark Brown Deal",
instead of simple D8000 boxes . . .

Shadow