RE: Request for Broker Feedback - PMB/Refco, Interactive, or ??

I used to have an IBM think pad. I had problems with it freezing up. Don't
recall what the conditions were. But Laptops by design are not standard
hardware espcecially the thinkpad which
offloads the main processor by letting a serperate I/O processor handle the
I/O. I can't imagine
what kind of nightmares this might cause a Real time application but I think
you have the wrong
hardware for the job.

Jerry