FW: Request for Broker Feedback - PMB/Refco, Interactive, or ??

Hello, everyone.  I'm sure this topic has come up many times, but if you
wouldn't mind, I would really like your feedback on futures brokers.  I
trade NQ and ES.

I am looking for the best combination of low commissions and timely support
(for those few times when the software/exchange goes down and you need
quality help NOW).  What brokers do you trade with (for how much per
round-turn) and how have they been for you when there are problems?

I had problems a year ago with the Interactive Brokers platform freezing up
(I was using an IBM ThinkPad) and they were not able to solve it.  Has
anyone else had that experience and were you able to resolve it?

I have been trading with PMB/Refco since then, and while I really like the
PropTrader (except when it goes down), my broker/their organization have not
been so great.  I don't know how this might change since they were bought by
Refco.

THANKS FOR YOUR FEEDBACK.

Michael