FW: Bid-Ask Indicator

Hello,

Anyone know if it is possible to somehow display the difference in the
Bid and Ask volume (either tick or trade) for ES H2 in a single
“Subgraph”?

I can easily show the volume beneath a chart of the Bid or the Ask
record on individual charts, however, I was hoping to display the
difference between the two recorded volume amounts in the form of an
indicator of sorts to visually see the difference, and also for use
within easylanguage as a system input.

Is there some way to visually represent the two different volume amounts
in some method other than just positioning two “windows” close together?
I was hoping to do back-testing to determine any worth to this idea on
2000i.

Is this “doable”?

Thanks,

Peter