FW: How to get TS4 to read TC2000 Data

  • To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: FW: How to get TS4 to read TC2000 Data
  • From: Jerry Rehert <grehert@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 15:01:04 -0800

You are absolutely right.  In January, 2000 I learned
that the 255 stock limit is the main problem with
exporting Worden 4.0 data to MS (MetaStock) data
format.

Go to traders2traders.com and get a copy of the file
FXWORDV3.EXE that I uploaded there last week.  It will
make the Exported Ver 3.0 Worden data Y2K compatable
so they can be read correctly by Trade Station 4.0 and
SuperCharts 4.0.  Instructions included.  I've used
this data exclusively since Y2K.  Let me know if you
have any questions.

Jerry Rehert
grehert@xxxxxxxxx