Holiday List doesn't work after Y2K?

This pertains to TS4.  I've noticed for several years that the Holiday's
entered in the Holiday List don't seem to make any difference in charting.
That is, even where there is a Holiday in the list, charting will still show
a blank day, sometime that's annoying and disrupts indicators on intraday
charts.  Also, you don't want to turn off the ability to show data gaps
because sometimes that's the first warning you'll get when your data feed
goes down.

I read in the help file for the Holiday List  the statement " at the present
time you are not able to enter holidays past the year 1999".  That makes me
think that the Y2K upgrade(was it build 27?) didn't include a Holiday List
workover.  Are there others on the list using TS4 whose Holiday List works
the way it should?  Please let me know, not that I'll know what to do with
that information.

John