RE: asking possible MS-Office conflict W/TS 4.0

I ran Win2000, Office 2000, and TS4 together with no problems.

Paul

-----Original Message-----
From: Kim McAdams [mailto:kmcadams@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, January 22, 2002 9:32 PM
To: ALL
Subject: asking possible MS-Office conflict W/TS 4.0

Hello All,

I am running Windows2000Pro w/ Tradestation 4.0 . It's running just fine and
I don't want to invite any new problems... And so my question concerns any
possible conflicts by installing and running Microsoft Office 2000. My
Tradestation and MSOffice would not be running at the same time but resting
on the same server. (I understand that there might be possible problems with
DLL's - is that true?)

Any input would be greatly appreciated...

Thanks in advance,
Kim
PS- feel free to respond in private as well
kmcadams@xxxxxxxxxxxxx