Re: GIF files

Hi Richard,

TF> In order to do this we will be exchanging "gif"  files with each other.
TF> When received we will both be making notations and drawings on the files
TF> we receive so we can then send them back to the originator for their
TF> review.

TF> Question is, what program can we use to do this?

   Hypersnap      DX      does     this     very    well.
   www.hyperionics.com and you can run a free version for as
   long  as  you want.  I forget what I paid, but it's about
   $20  to  get  a  permanent license and get rid of the tag
   that appears on captures from the free version.

   Text  is easy to add.  The same is true for arrows, lines
   etc.  Plus there's a Send by Email... command in the File
   menu.

   Snag  It  is supposed to be a great program as well. I've
   never  used  that  one,  but  have  heard  only very good
   feedback.  www.techsmith.com

--
 Dave Nadeau
 Fort Collins, CO