Re: BLAMING OmegaResearchCrooks or accepting responsibility

I read a post like this and my first reaction is gratitude.  Now, I'm no
patriot, but I am very grateful to be living in a place like the USA where
people have the freedom to do what they feel is in their own best interests.
Don't misunderstand me.  I am not agreeing with the Cruz Bros., their beliefs,
actions, or whatever.  If I were running Omega, I imagine I'd do a lot of things
differently, but I neither own nor run Omega --- the Cruz Bros. do; so even
though I'm one of their customers and have been practically since their day one,
it's really not my business what they do.  If they want to run their business
into the ground, they get to do so --- that's what "being an owner" means.
All I'm saying is that I support the Cruz Bros. doing whatever the Cruz. Bros.
believe is in their own self-interests --- THEY GET TO CHOOSE what's best for
them, just like every one of us gets to choose what's best for each of us.  We
can either follow their lead or find something else or do something in between.
I'm grateful that just as nobody gets to force them to do one thing or another,
nobody gets to force you or me to follow or abandon them.  I get to choose what
I think is in my own best interest --- among other things, that's what makes the
market work, everybody having differences of opinion (over value) and the
privilege of being able to act on one own's opinion (by placing a trade and
living with its results).  So I say, more power to the Cruz Bros and the USA,
where everybody gets to make his or her own decisions (well, more or less, with
one or two exceptions).

Here's to Uncle Sam and personal responsibility.

OK, alright already, end of rant.

Richard