Activity Bar signals and indicators

Anyone know how to program signals and indicators for Activity Bars? I want
to write a system that uses the high and low zone levels, but I get errors
when I verify. It seems that you may not be able to refer to activity bar
data from signal and indicator code. Any help would be appreciated.

I'm getting pretty good with Easy Language programming, but I've ordered the
two books on the subject from Trader's Press in hopes of taking my skills to
the next level. Maybe there will be something in those books about
programming systems based on Activity Bar data.

What I want to do is write and backtest some systems based on Market
Profile. We have found that the Price Distribution and Volume Distribution
Activity Bars are the same as Market Profile. Now if I can just figure out
how to program systems with them.....

Ron Hudson  MCSD, MCDBA
Huntington Beach, CA
www.ronhudson.com