Re: Trading one symbol on signals for another.

  • To: "Peter B. Nelson" <peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Trading one symbol on signals for another.
  • From: Ernie Bonugli <ebonugli@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2002 11:29:35 -0800

Hello Peter,

PBN> Fellow Coders,
PBN>     This subject may have already been discussed, but it IS possible to
PBN> trade one symbol using signals from another.  I do it all the time.  If this
PBN> hasn't been covered already, I'd be happy to share.

PBN> Cheers,
PBN> Peter Nelson

This is a favorite subject.  But if you have beyond the following
please share it.

1) Use dataX (where X is 2, 3, etc) to analyze what to do, and use
data1 to hold the security to be traded.

2) Use something like PushPop or HashNums to communicate the order to
another chart who actually does the buy/sell orders.

--
Best regards,
 Ernie                            mailto:ebonugli@xxxxxxxx