Re: TS6 just got more expensive??

I guess next we'll see a press release saying that TRAD
anticipates an 800% increase in revenue due to their new
marketing plan.

No wonder they don't want to sell TS2000 outright when they can
get $795/mo. for TS6.  Guess the only place left for people to go to
get TS at a reasonable price is software pirates.