From: <cash@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2002 3:55 PM
Subject: Re: TS6 just got more expensive??

: I guess next we'll see a press release saying that TRAD
: anticipates an 800% increase in revenue due to their new
: marketing plan.
:
: No wonder they don't want to sell TS2000 outright when they can
: get $795/mo. for TS6.  Guess the only place left for people to go to
: get TS at a reasonable price is software pirates.
:
:
: Date sent:      Wed, 16 Jan 2002 13:20:54 -0500