RE: TS6 futures fills

Good and timely fills here.  As with any web browser order system, there are
slight delays in loading pages and switching screens, but I have seen much
worse.  The pop-up fill report takes perhaps 10-15 seconds, but I bypass
that by clicking the fills status window, and the data there is close to
real-time.  I hope TRAD integrates futures with the Order Bar - this should
be as good as systems that use a client app for execution and reports (e.g.
ZAP).

In short, I think execution is first-rate; reporting has some slight delays.