Re[2]: TS6 futures fills

Hello Free,

here's my 2 cents.  I use TS6 as a second data feed and the charting.
But I pay them ~$100 per month + exch fees.  I trade on another
platform (Best Direct).  If you are trading short term SP's, I want
redundancy.  With TS6 it seems you could lose not only your feed but
your ability to trade electronically.  So for me it is two machines,
two feeds, two mice, two keyboards, satellite and internet, two
brokers, etc.

Besides, their commissions aren't that good last I checked.  You can
do better and easily cover the $100 per month if you trade a lot.

Redundant in New Jersey

--
Best regards,
 Jim                            mailto:jejohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx