Re[2]: Popular Searches- Microsoft Pop-up

Hello Alan,

I agree Opera is a superior product in terms of functionality but v6.0
continues to freeze up on my machine virtually everyday.  I actually
put in in moth balls for awhiile.  Doesn't seem to be fully ready for
prime time.

--
Best regards,
 Jim                            mailto:jejohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx