Re: Popular Searches- Microsoft Pop-up

Hello Don,

This is so typical of MS.I get so tired of pop ups . I
have adaware and it helps but the pop ups keep re
appearing. IE is such Crap.We should all revolt :-)

My suggestion is to Use an Opera 6.0 web browser. It
has an option on the right mouse click to
block/unblock popups.
Also, It runs in native SDI meaning you can run 30
browser windows in ONE workspace just like in TS5
orTS6. Opera also has MDI option for those who like
the old IE or NN filling up your start bar.
Lots of other great features not available in IE.
Opera will also run on most any OS including PC,
Linux, OS2, Mac, etc.

BTW: Opera is free but with an ad banner at the upper
right :-(  or it costs like $39.00usd for a registered
version. IMHO worth every penny.

http://www.opera.com/

Alan C.