Re: Popular Searches- Microsoft Pop-up

Hi Don,

DE> For some reason this small window appears everytime I open OE but never did
DE> in the past.
DE> Does anyone know how to get rid of it (damm MSFT)?

    For about $20 or $30, AdSubtract Pro has been well worth
    the  money for all of my needs. It blocks popups/unders,
    can  selectively block cookies from places like ad sites
    (x10.com,     doubleclick.net),    selectively    blocks
    referrals,    javascript,    animations,    etc.    Most
    importantly,    it's    extremely    configurable    and
    customizable.

    You  can search download.com for ad blockers for several
    free and shareware versions that should do what you want
    as well.

--
 Dave Nadeau
 Fort Collins, CO