From: Shadowover BillCruz [mailto:trad_delist_payback@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, January 14, 2002 11:48 PM
To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Continual TS 2000i Global Server freeze at nightly maintenance
?

Suggestions to fix this appreciated:

Anybody ever experienced Global server version 822
freezing or crashing only during nightly maintenance
(consistently, every night).

I've got DTN feed using Win 2000 OS service pack 2,
not running any other programs. 512 MB RAM, New Abit
KG-7 motherboard, AMD 1600XP CPU, 800MB pagefile,
Byterunner high speed serial card set to 460,800 on
COM 4 and DTN receiver to match. Scandisk and defrag
performed often.

Error message states:

Server.exe - Application error
The instruction "0x6c371351" referenced memory
at "0x00000004". The memory could not be read.

Click on OK to terminate the program.

Any suggestions appreciated - search of web and groups
only shows Macromedia Dreamweaver software users
experiencing same error code on occassion. My server
crashes EVERY night.

Shadow