Re: Continual TS 2000i Global Server freeze at nightly maintenance ?

the fix is the TS universal fix.

With all programs closed delete the following files:

gsqf.dat
perfmon.dat
symswap.dat
sysevent.dat

and reboot your computer. These files are automatically recreated when
starting the GS.

If this does not fix your 2000i problem then your data files are probably
corrupted and you may have to reninstall the program.

Jim Bronke
Phoenix, AZ