Re: Continual TS 2000i Global Server freeze at nightly maintenance ?

Dear Shadow,
I had to export all my data, re-install TS2000 and import all my data just
to fix this.
I don't envy you for having to do this !

Also I had to export to multiple files (I have so much data that it would
always crash somewhere =not while exporting but while importing!!=).
Good luck,
Robert

ps. I could also never just "copy" my TS directory structure (or ..\server
folder) somehow it would not see the database. Very annoying that you can
only export/import it.

Robert Linders
Orlando, FL
email: mugsnug@xxxxxxxxx