Re: Reader's Choice Awards - TASC Does it again

Mark,

Without desiring to be patronizing I can say that you can only effectively
exercise concern on one issue if you don't create another one in the
process.  I think most would say that by expressing yourself that way you do
create another issue. If you don't like TASC just don't subscribe. I got
along fine without it until just a few months ago.  You can throw them away
like we can delete emails that we can't be bothered with. Deal with the real
issue and progress can sometimes be made.

Jim Bronke
Phoenix, AZ