DTN fix new .dll has conflicting versions ?

John:

Thanks for uploading the file.

Strange this file is missing from the omega ftp site
now.

Also, are there any install instructions or do you
just save the old .dll to another location in case
this one is faulty and then copy it over the old one ?

Of course we all want to know why is there not a
knowledgebase article on the TS website detailing the
changes and how to implement them ?

Strange, when you right click on the new .dll file, go
to version it states 5.0.0.822,

but then if you go down to submenu other version
information and click on product version it gives:
5.01.0822

Regards,

Shadow

--- John Mc Kenzie <intruderjohn@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
>     Sounds like you may NOT have the file.
> Here it is ( the dll)  - - if your firewall strips
> files like dll, I can send later, in*.xxx.
>
>     Thanks for all your info, I haven't seen
> anything yet.
> I'm running to Bank before close  - - be back in an
> hour or so.
> John
>

> ATTACHMENT part 2 application/x-msdownload
name=or_dtn32.dll